Milk remedies – cow, rabbit, human, and more – play an important role in homeopathy, and Lac Caninum, prepared from canine (dog) milk, is one of them. The person needing Lac Caninum lacks confidence and will often make mistakes while writing or speaking. Physical symptoms change from side to side and food cravings or desires focus on salt, pungent things, spices, alcohol and warm drinks. They’re inclined to be warm-blooded and bothered by the heat.
- Low self-confidence and poor self-esteem – think they are of little importance.
- Overexcited and oversensitive.
- Sensitive and aggressive about perceived insults. May curse or become malicious, rude, or hysterical.
- Fears and anxieties arising from imaginings and hallucinations.
- Fearful of snakes or vermin. Hallucinations or dreams of rats or vermin.
- Frequent desire to wash hands.
Sensation as if feet not touching the ground and as if floating in the air.
Headache that moves from side to side.
- Pharyngitis with pain that changes sides.
- Throat pain extending to the ears.
- Throat pain relieved by cold drinks.
Swollen breasts before menstrual periods.
Heat and sensitivity of the feet. Uncovers feet.
Sensation as if insects crawling on skin.
- Sleeps on back with one leg pulled up and the foot resting on the opposite knee.
- Sleeps on left side with one knee pulled up, almost to the face.