Cocculus Indicus (Cocc.) is a key remedy for motion sickness or complaints following lack of sleep, especially lack of sleep from caring for others. These complaints usually revolve around, dullness or confusion, dizziness, slowness, nausea, headaches, and weakness. Those needing
Cocculus are often empathic, sensitive, serious, and tend to be quiet individuals.
- From looking at moving objects.
- From riding in cars or boats.
- From motion or looking at moving objects.
- With dizziness.
- On rising – has to lie down.
- Worsened by the smell of food.
Vertigo / Dizziness
- From looking at moving objects
- After loss of sleep.
- Things spin in all directions.
- Drunken feeling.
Confusion and Fogginess
- Slowing of reactions.
- Slow to answer questions.
- Weakness of memory for what has just been thought.
Dysmenorrhoea / Painful Periods
- With weakness, dizziness, and cramps.
- Bleeding profuse, early, and dark.
- Sleeplessness from mental or physical exhaustion.
- Sleeplessness from cares and worry about others.
- Travel and motion sickness.
- Dogs may salivate with the nausea but not vomit.