Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome involves a specially developed treatment protocol which includes customized homeopathic medicines for complete painless recovery. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a disorder characterized by extreme fatigue and tiredness that doesn’t go away with rest and cannot be explained by underlying medical condition. These symptoms are to such a degree that they limit a person’s ability to carry out ordinary daily activities.
Causes are unknown but speculations are made that some vial infections, Hypotension, weakened immune system, Hormonal imbalances could be the contributing factors.
Also genetic predisposition could play a role in the development of the disease
- Most common symptom is abnormal exhaustion after any form of exertion lasting more than 24 hours and worsening of other symptoms.
- Un refreshing sleep- makes patient wake up tired even after period of rest and experience excessive daytime sleepiness
- Widespread muscle and joint pain,
- Sore throat
- Headaches of a type not previously experienced
- Cognitive difficulties,
- Difficult concentration- They experience difficulties with attention, concentration and memory that have been linked to problems in how the brain processes information – particularly processing speed and complex information processing.
- Pain- but muscle pain, joint pain and headache are common in CFS patients
- Tender Lymph Nodes.
Other common symptoms include the following:
- Brain fog (feeling like one is in a mental fog)
- Difficulty maintaining an upright position, dizziness, balance problems or fainting
- Allergies or sensitivities to foods, odors, chemicals, medications, or noise
- Irritable bowel syndrome-like symptoms such as bloating, stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea and nausea
- Chills and night sweats
- Visual disturbances (sensitivity to light, blurring, eye pain)
- Depression or mood problems (irritability, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks.
- Social isolation
- Lifestyle restrictions
- Increased work absences.
Scope of Homoeopathy:
Homoeopathy has very good scope in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. On a Long run homoeopathy can reduce the discomfort and difficulties encountered in day to day activities better thus